Connecticut State Capitol, Hartford, CT.

Designed and completed in 1878 by Richard J. Upjohn, The Connecticut State Capitol is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The building has many stained glass windows, including two large laylights located in the east and west atria designed by William McPherson. Over time, the laylights had begun to sag and for safety reasons it became necessary to remove them. In May 2014, Shalan Stained Glass was contracted to document, remove and crate all 304 sections of glass. The laylights will be restored in the near future.